Vastu Tips for Wealth
One can say that Vastu and wealth are synonymous as one (Vastu) works well for the other (Wealth). One can experience significant and continuous wealth flow if strict Vastu rules are followed in the house.
• Lord Kubera, God of wealth, sits in the north direction. So, always keep this direction energetic and positive to sustain good energies that will help raise wealth.
• North-east direction should be freed from any construction, except the worship room. Let it reside if you want to keep it or else keep the area spotless and obstruction-free.
• Avoid blocking East and North directions as they channelize financial.
• To boost up the financial influx, it is essential to keep the house clutter-free as a house is believed to be a temple and must be kept unsoiled.
• The front door of the house and the entrance should not be obstructed by pole, wire, pit or any similar hindrance.
• Do not construct over-head tank in North-east direction since that direction is considered apt for under-water tanks.